looking for a shop that does CNC Lathe work

rml1708

Hello,

I am trying to make some of the TeeNuts for my Weasel.  I have one original with a broken 1/4x20 stud still in it.  I ordered up the drawing from Studebaker, I have modeled it in CAD and I have 3D printed some to confirm my modeling.  Now I just need to find someone that does this kind of work and can take my model, download it and setup their CNC lathe and do a run of parts.

image.jpeg.dfba909afd496f43d571061306e71786.jpegimage.jpeg.aa5e5e67010b96cfe48db4cdb826de0c.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.35582057b935c83bea6059a4ed3dcdee.jpegimage.jpeg.610b6b8a447832c1d2a720f2e659d0de.jpeg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert

Edited by rml1708

Protolabs would probably quote you on this. https://www.protolabs.com/services/cnc-machining/?utm_campaign=us-cnc&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=order machined parts online&IDA_Search_CNC&gclid=EAIaIQobChMItKPvl_nI-QIVDD6tBh25HwRfEAAYAiAAEgJeRPD_BwE

I think they're more geared to one off and prototypes, but worth a shot. Let me know how it works out. I'm going to need a set as well as someone removed all the buttons off of my unit. 

Mark

• 1 month later...