Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, 5280Beltfed said:

I’m one of those gear heads always drilling holes in the flange of a thermostat. Helps the engine burp after a big meal

@5280Beltfed I picked up my new 160F high flow thermostat this morning. It has the bypass hole in it. Note the packaging, it says “performance”😄

6C6D1F36-A85B-47EE-AA38-989A0D8BFFAD.jpeg

Edited by OZM29C
  • Like 2
  • Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Patrick TiptonAfter 22 years and 3 months I finally drove the weasel out of the shed under its own power. I am relieved that the marathon restoration is finally drawing to a close.  IMG_3784.MOV

Today was Weasel electrical work day. The job is not quite finished yet. I had initially prewired the instrument panel. First off I had to lay the instrument panel in an accessible position next to th

its a great feeling to be able to finally throw some OD at the project. Feels like I am getting close to the finish line now. This paint has a satin finish not matt/flat.

Posted Images

On 3/13/2021 at 5:38 AM, OZM29C said:

@5280Beltfed I picked up my new 160F high flow thermostat this morning. It has the bypass hole in it. Note the packaging, it says “performance”😄

6C6D1F36-A85B-47EE-AA38-989A0D8BFFAD.jpeg

I’m really keen to know your thermostat outcome John when youve tried it.