Extra holes or not?

Larry Mass

Hi Larry

The large hole is for the Trippe Speedlight headlight. The hole around it and toward the rear are for the light wires. The two odd looking holes toward the front I am not sure about. I will check tomorrow and let you know

Dan

T15 Holes Larry Mass Question.jpg

Edited by M29
mistake

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dan do you have both browning mounts on your t15 someone took the front one off and i am looking for some measurements to fab one. Has your weasel have the muffler and muffler gaurd bot of mine are missing. The 2nd picture is where the front browning mountshould go the first pic is the rear mount.

Thanks again for all your help

Larry

20200717_192156.jpg

20200717_192209.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Dan for the pictures that helps me out greatly. I checked with Dave and he has no more mufflers left but i see one on ebay its 165.00 canadian and shipping is almost 40.00 so i feel that is a bit over my budget so i will look for a domestic one for now, besides you won't see much of it after the muffler gaurd is on.

Larry 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Larry 

Holes are approx 3/16ths or 0.176 square. Looks more like a square screen not expanded metal. Larry does your T15 have the diluter tank on it? Mine does not have it and would like to get some pictures  to show the detail both in and out so I can look into fabricating one.

dan

Muffler Screen.png