Car and Military show

Mike B

Our local Elks lodge had a car this last weekend, the turnout was great over 1500 people attended. All proceeds generated went to a local veteran's group.

Because of the veteran connection and being an Elk myself we were asked to bring any year military vehicles, etc. About 30 Military vehicles were in attendance, we brought the M29C Weasel and our 1942 Ford GPW script jeep. We let the kiddies sit in everything for pictures, we even had helmets on hand.

Lots of fun............

IMG_1697.jpg

• Like 1

The Weasel has been driven only a few hours since we received it, and only at lower speeds. We have repaired sections of the French track already, oddly some of it appeared in better condition than other parts of the track. I posted some pictures in the track section of the forum showing us remanufacturing the French track chain link system. This summer the entire track will be removed and rebuilt with the new chain link parts we are currently fabricating. I thought about changing to standard Weasel track pads but what would be the challenge in that. It came with the French looks like we are staying with the French.

• Like 1