Push to Start Button.

D.R.H.

I took the "push-to-start" button out of my instrument panel in an attempt to free it up and make it work again. Well, I experienced a complete failure. It was too rotten inside it literally crumbled in my hot little hands.

I am looking to buy a replacement please. Condition from N.O.S. to good serviceable is what I'd like. Does anyone have one for sale?

Edited by D.R.H.

20 hours ago, D.R.H. said:

I took the "push-to-start" button out of my instrument panel in an attempt to free it up and make it work again. Well, I experienced a complete failure. It was to rotten inside it literally crumbled in my hot little hands.

I am looking to buy a replacement please. Condition from N.O.S. to good serviceable is what I'd like. Does anyone have one for sale?

Years ago I believe that Rob W. @Rob Whad modified some after market panel light switches and made them work as a push to start switch. I could be wrong but hopefully Rob will see this post and offer his educated thoughts on this subject.