Named the Weasel last night.

42rocker

Do you have a name for your Weasel???? Lots of folks name their Jeeps and Weasels.

After working on the throttle cable and cleaning the Weasel body last night I sat down in the front room chair and finally answered the question that my Wife asked me several times over the last few weeks. 

What is going to be the name of our Weasel? Our 1948 CJ2A Jeep's name is "The Swiss Miss". Due to the fact she was 1 of 400 sold to the Swiss Military and 1 of the very few that made it back to the US of A.  

Well, due to the condition of our Weasel I named it "Rusty". My Wife approved.... 

So, I try to work on "Rusty" a little bit ever day. Pics will follow someday. My personal computer needs work and I'm not using my Wife's computer up to par yet. But I'm taking a few pics here and there and will start a Rebuild Thread someday.

********************** PLEASE ----- Post the Name of your Wesel and or other MV names. ----- PLEASE ***************************************

Stay Safe Everyone

Later 42rocker

• Like 1