Patrick Tipton

Greetings:

This forum offers participants the opportunity to develop a reputation and respond to posts and interactions with other members.  If you "like" (bottom right corner generally) a post or a response, the member who posted it will receive a reputation point.  As you collect points, you will be raised in rank and your screen name will show that you are someone who the community values.

Ranks:

Master Mechanic - Guru status

Mechanic - you know your way around these machines and the community appreciates your input

Kilroy - every man and where we all start

Joe Dope - the fictional character in WW2 manuals that never did anything right

This feature is intended to be both fun and helpful.  Please treat accordingly.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

I don’t spend a lot of time posting these days so I won’t be collecting a lot of “points” however I’ve been restoring and fabricating hard to find/obsolete parts for Weasels for over 30 years and have a wealth of knowledge to share.  Reach out to me if you have any questions or need assistance on your projects at www.garysbunker.com

• Like 2

• 11 months later...

Hi Gary,

I seem to remember an article in the old forum with pictures and description of how to install new Weasel brake pads.  I need to change the pads on my Weasel and can't seem to find that article anymore.  Is it posted somewhere on this new forum? If not, can you post it again?  I thought it was a great article and would be a great help when I start my brake pad replacement project.  

Thanks!

Dave in Shingle Springs, CA.