• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

There are 2 problems, it would be to pricey to ship over the pond and in a better condition without the skirts cut it could get to arround 6k. Put up all the pictures of the pieces you have and someone might give a reasonable price for it. The way I see it atm is 2 rotten tanks (that are fixable) 2 skirts you could trash and nothing of extra needed bits and bobs.

It’s strange that you would say trash the skirts. They are harder to find and easier to fix than the tanks. I bought them in Australia and had them shipped to the USA. 
There’s 44 pictures posted on the Ebay auction. It’s not easy posting that many here. 
I have a shipping company that can bring all this to Rotterdam at a very reasonable price. 

6000 $ is not a crazy a price, the last two set I have seen for sale (and sold !) was at 12000 euros in perfect condition)  the capstan itself cost 1500 euros. about the skirt I would only keep  the fornt on rear pieces and make the centerpiece , that's what I ve done on my skirt . it is cheaper to give the drawing to a bending shop than trying to make straight skirt with cut and bent parts.

• 1 month later...