rear stretcher bracket differences?

RAS1

Hi Dave, I recently asked the same question on the Facebook group and the answer I was given was that the sprung clamp is correct and the bracket with the foot pocket is a post war mod, possibly by the Norwegian Army. Also apparently the brackets were only fitted on M29C's. Sorry I can't answer your question about whether there was a rear bracket on the driver's side.

Chris 

20 hours ago, Beepbeep said:

Hi Dave, I recently asked the same question on the Facebook group and the answer I was given was that the sprung clamp is correct and the bracket with the foot pocket is a post war mod, possibly by the Norwegian Army. Also apparently the brackets were only fitted on M29C's. Sorry I can't answer your question about whether there was a rear bracket on the driver's side.

Chris 

not only retroffited on M29C but all the weasel production after war I don't think it is only a norwegian production, mostly made BY the US as MWO 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, OZM29C said:

@RAS1Dave, your top photo of the bracket fitted to the floater is the correct bracket for that spec weasel. Can't offer any advice on the others.

Cheers

Thanks John. I wouldn't really call jingle bells a floater yet. More like a sinker. Heh heh heh!

Dave