US Made M29 Bands Comming Soon!

I saw a post that you are planning to do the 55 grouser tracks rather than the 56?  What is the thinking there? 

Also, are you planning on making the post war style with 4 bands or the WW2 era with a band and an outer cable? 

Lots of choices to be made to try and hit the fat spot of the market so the bands will work with as many track varieties as possible.

Patrick

• Like 2

@Military Track SupplyBZ to you guys in making this long held Weasel restoration dream come to fruition. Over the years I have seen a number attempts by like minded entrepreneurs to re-manufacture replacement OEM style track bands. Although your track bands will be a huge step forward, replacement track bands do need to be complimented with new manufactured Grouser plates. Its certainly a lottery nowadays to assume that 80 year old OEM grouser plates will still stand up to the rigours of Weasel driving and manoeuvring. Like your Halftrack tracks on offer, I would hope to see a plan put in place to offer a full replacement track but like everything nowadays I understand that cost will be the driving factor.   

• Like 2